No person except a Judge of the Court or
member of the court staff, or someone on the Judge’s written
order, shall be permitted to take papers from the files of the Court out
of the custody of the Clerk. Pleadings and papers, while in use in the
trial of a case shall be considered in the custody of the Clerk.
It shall be the duty of the Clerk, when
requested by the attorney of any party to any suit then pending, to make
and furnish to the attorney a copy of any paper or pleading on file in his
office pertaining to such suit, and the fees of the Clerk for making such
copies shall be taxed in such cases.
- In order to minimize identity theft, protect privacy and comply with
Federal Laws concerning the use of Social Security Numbers (SSN), the
following shall not be displayed by the Clerk of Courts Office on the
Clerk’s web site.
- The SSN of any party in any action
- Financial Affidavits filed in Domestic Relations actions
- The address and date of birth (DOB) of petitioner in any action for
Domestic Violence Protection Order or Civil Stalking Protection Orders
- Any filing in a UFISA action
- The employer name and address in any Domestic Relations action
- The name of the alleged victim in any document filed in any criminal
case where a charge is brought under Ohio Revised Code Chapter 2907 –
Sex Offenses or Section 2919.22 – Endangering Children.
- Any document or action that the Court ORDERS for reason in keeping
with this rule not to be displayed.